Re: AUXILIO!!!! CONSULTA SOBRE CURSORES HELP!!! ABOUT CURSORS

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: AUXILIO!!!! CONSULTA SOBRE CURSORES HELP!!! ABOUT CURSORS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/24/07, genesis <gerfonpin@msn.com> wrote:
> Amigos tengo el siguiente problema, soy nuevo en postgres y no
> comprendo muy bien, bueno en realidad para nada como hacer
> procedimientos almacenados en postgres que me devuelvan un dataset....
>
> Friends, I'm new in postgress and dont know at all anything about
> stored procedures in postgresql,
> can u help me and teach me how i can get a cursor for a dataset?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/plpgsql-cursors.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/plpgsql-control-structures.html#PLPGSQL-STATEMENTS-RETURNING

espero que te sirva - hope it helps you

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."
                                       Richard Cook

От: "George Pavlov"
Сообщение: Re: any with the output of coalesce
От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: table column reordering