month abreviation

От Jaime Casanova
Тема month abreviation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I got this answer in my                                                     version

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PostgreSQL
8.3develon i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC)

4.1.2 20061115 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-21)
(1 row)

note the month abreviation (mons?) is this intentional?

sgerp=# select age(current_date, '1979-08-15'::date);          age
-------------------------27 years 10 mons 5 days
(1 row)

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."                                      Richard Cook