Re: Multi-language to be or not to be

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Multi-language to be or not to be
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2/12/07, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> > Using po files is really easier when you don't have big pages or
> > documents. They are really useful for apps' translations and websites.
> > But they could be nightmare for things like manuals, books.
>
> Right, that's what I thought. BTW, I don't think the website currently
> has the infrastructure to translate the docs part ;-)

but Mario Gonzales and Alvaro Herrera has:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/webtranslator

you can find the project actually in use in
http://l10n.postgresql.cl/es it is still in development but the
infraestructure is there

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."                                      Richard Cook

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Multi-language to be or not to be
Сообщение: Re: Multi-language to be or not to be