Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Spam from EnterpriseDB?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/18/07, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Gregory S. Williamson wrote:
> > I got one as well ... not a big deal in my mind since it's only happened once (weekly would be offensive), and it's
notentirely out of the realm of possibility that we'd have use for their services (I try to keep an update list of
possibleresources for my employers in the event that I get hit by a meteor or a bus or something equally debilitating).

> It is pretty bad mojo to harvest emails from a community list to
> generate targets for a spam. Keep in mind they didn't email you. They
> emailed people on the list. I mean just look at the email...
>
> Dear First Name,
>

> > Still, I think there might be an appropriate mailing list for this sort of commercial announcement which would be
betterthan the "retail" approach.

> There is... it's called pgsql-announce, and they know it.

i thought there is a list for that...

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova