Re: Can Log filename include database name?

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Can Log filename include database name?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/7/06, Francisco Reyes <lists@stringsutils.com> wrote:
> I am currently using a log with the file name format:
> log_filename = 'postgresql-%Y-%m.log'
>
> Is there any way to change the filename do start witht he database name?
>
> For now just added to add the database name to each line, but it would be
> usefull to have each DB written to it's own file. Or even better to be able
> to specify on a per database basis whether to log or not.

so you want a different logfile for every database you connect to?
where do you will log database shared operations like autovacuum, role
creation, maybe even a database creation, tablespace creation, etc...

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."
                                       Richard Cook

Сообщение: Re: Procedural language functions across servers
Сообщение: Re: Procedural language functions across servers