Re: Location of index information

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Location of index information
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 12/7/05, Jim Beckstrom <jrbeckstrom@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Now that I have read the glossary for pg_index (thank you for the link),
> there wouldn't be a php function available to do the selection of all of the
> indexes for a table, would there?
>
> Jim

if you execute psql with the -E option when you do \d table you will
get all sql you need to retrieve the information it shows...

then, you can copy and paste that sql to your php script or make a
view as tom suggest...

but in general i guess   select * from pg_views is a good point to start

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova