Re: Evaluate arguments of correlated SubPlans in the referencing ExprState

От Alena Rybakina
Тема Re: Evaluate arguments of correlated SubPlans in the referencing ExprState
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi!

I looked through your patch and noticed that it was not applied to the current version of the master. I rebased it and attached a version. I didn't see any problems and, honestly, no big changes were needed, all regression tests were passed.

I think it's better to add a test, but to be honest, I haven't been able to come up with something yet.

--
Regards,
Alena Rybakina