Re: Possible trigger bug? function call argument literalised

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Possible trigger bug? function call argument literalised
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/3/21 10:27 AM, Thiemo Kellner wrote:

> Quoting Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>:
>
>>> Well, I guess, I can put the correct schema at installation, but
>>> would have liked to have a more general approach. Furthermore, I
>>> think this also implies that installation can only be done by psql. :-s
>>
>> Why not grab the CURRENT_SCHEMA in the function?:
>>
>> DECLARE
>>     V_COUNT     smallint;
>>     C_SCHEMA    varchar := CURRENT_SCHEMA;
>
> Thank you all for your lightning fast replies. I failed to set it at
> install time. \gset cannot be used as bind variables in SQL. So, I try
> retaining the restriction to that the function needs to be installed in
> the same schema as the triggered table.

Alright you lost me.

Can you provide an outline form of what you are trying to accomplish?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Thiemo Kellner
Сообщение: Re: Possible trigger bug? function call argument literalised
Сообщение: Re: Possible trigger bug? function call argument literalised