Re: PG_Cron - Error Message Connection failed

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PG_Cron - Error Message Connection failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general

-------+------------+----------+-----------+----------+--------------------------------------------+----------+--------+---------
>       8 | 30 seconds | SELECT 1 | localhost |     5692 | databasename |
> postgres | t      | TEST
> (1 row)

That is not the same result as in the image, it had additional fields:
runid, job_pid, status, return_message, start_time.

Also the database field had not been edited. In the original image it
looks like there was multiple databases named. From what I understand of
pg_cron a job can only run on one database at a time.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: PG_Cron - Error Message Connection failed
Сообщение: Re: PG_Cron - Error Message Connection failed