Re: PG 12 draft release notes

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PG 12 draft release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/12/19 11:42 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 10:49:07AM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
>> Hi Bruce,
>>
>> On 5/11/19 4:33 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>> I have posted a draft copy of the PG 12 release notes here:
>>>
>>>     http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-12.html
>>>
>>> They are committed to git.  It includes links to the main docs, where
>>> appropriate.  Our official developer docs will rebuild in a few hours.
>>
>> Thank you for working on this, I know it's a gargantuan task.
>>
>> I have a small modification for a section entitled "Source Code" which
>> is a repeat of the previous section. Based on the bullet points in that
>> part, I thought "Documentation" might be a more appropriate name; please
>> see attached.
>
> Yes, I saw that myself and just updated it.  Thanks.

Great!

There is a placeholder for PG_COLORS:

      <para>
       This is enabled with by setting environment variable
       <envar>PG_COLORS</envar>.  EXAMPLE?
      </para>

I've attached the following that provides an example of how to use this
environmental variable.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Patch to add hook to copydir()
Сообщение: Re: Patch to add hook to copydir()