PgDatabase, on heap construction results in SIGSEGV.

От JSavage@data-mate.com (Savage)
Тема PgDatabase, on heap construction results in SIGSEGV.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I am having a problem constructing a PgDatabase object. If I create
the object on the stack (as a var local to a function) then it
constructs and connects to the DB ok. But, if I create and construct
the object on the heap, a SIGSEGV occurs within libpq++.so.4.

Has anyone got any ideas what could be causing this? I have only been
programming under linux for a month or so at this stage, but I've a
lot of Win32 experience. Any pointers to things that a Win32 to Linux
newbie would not be aware of would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
John