Re: DETAIL: Could not open file "pg_xact/0EEA": No such file or directory

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: DETAIL: Could not open file "pg_xact/0EEA": No such file or directory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/19/24 08:59, Johnathan Tiamoh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please, I need help in resolving this issue.  I recently upgraded to
> postgresql and have experienced the above error with 2 clusters  already.
>
> I keep losing data in the pg_exact directory.

We have been down this rabbit hole multiple times with your upgrading
procedures. By now you should know that the above does not qualify as
close to being a sufficient problem report. Respond with a complete
explanation of your setup and the commands run that got you into this
situation.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com