Re: Add ZSON extension to /contrib/

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Add ZSON extension to /contrib/
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04.06.21 17:09, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> I decided to add the patch to the nearest commitfest.

With respect to the commit fest submission, I don't think there is
consensus right now to add this.  I think people would prefer that this
dictionary facility be somehow made available in the existing JSON
types.  Also, I sense that there is still some volatility about some of
the details of how this extension should work and its scope.  I think
this is served best as an external extension for now.