org.postgresql.util.PSQLException Column name candidates.id wasn't found in the ResultSet

От Roman Chervotkin
Тема org.postgresql.util.PSQLException Column name candidates.id wasn't found in the ResultSet
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi, there.
May be silly question but I can't understand it.

I have query in my application "SELECT * FROM candidates WHERE candidates.id=?"

so after query executed I've got exception
 Exception Details: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException
  Der Spaltenname candidates.id wurde in diesem ResultSet nicht gefunden,

But if remove tablename from query and just leave column name like this
"SELECT * FROM candidates WHERE id=?" query executed without a problem. But from phpmyadmin both these queries worked.
I tried this for two tables and get the same results.

I'm using Postgresql 8.1 with postgresql-8.1-404.jdbc3.jar

Thanks,
Roman.