Re: [GENERAL] Renaming Raster Table

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Renaming Raster Table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/06/2017 08:52 AM, Osahon Oduware wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I used the raster2pgsql tool to load a raster with overviews into a
> PostGIS database using the following format:
> raster2pgsql -s <SRID> -d -Y -e -I -C -F -M -l 2,4,8,16
> /path/to/raster/file <table_name> | psql -h <host_address> -U postgres
> -p 5432 -d <database>
>
> Now, *I want to rename the raster table and I would like to know the
> affected tables and the required changes to be done without affecting
> the functionality of the raster/overviews*.

The docs seem to cover this:

http://postgis.net/docs/manual-2.2/using_raster_dataman.html#RT_Raster_Loader

"-l OVERVIEW_FACTOR

     Create overview of the raster. For more than one factor, separate
with comma(,). Overview table name follows the pattern o_overview
factor_table, where overview factor is a placeholder for numerical
overview factor and table is replaced with the base table name. Created
overview is stored in the database and is not affected by -R. Note that
your generated sql file will contain both the main table and overview
tables."

In addition it is going to produce an SQL file that contains the changes
for you to look at.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com