Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Replication to Postgres 10 on Windows is broken  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/7/17 21:06, Noah Misch wrote:
>> That would fit.  Until v10 (commit 1e8a850), PQconnectStart() had no in-tree
>> callers outside of libpq itself.
> [Action required within three days.  This is a generic notification.]
>
> The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 10 open item.  Peter,
> since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
> item.

I don't think I can usefully contribute to this.  Could someone else
take it?

От: Jonathan Katz
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Draft for 2017-08-10 Release