Re: JSON / ASP.NET AJAX Dates support in PostgreSQL

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: JSON / ASP.NET AJAX Dates support in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/13/23 08:31, Sebastien Flaesch wrote:

>  >From the investigation we did here, I can confirm that the number in
> AJAX Date is the milliseconds since Epoch (1970-01-01 00:00:00), and
> it's always in UTC, even if there is a timezone offset provided. I
> mention this because it's different from ISO 8601 datetimes, where the
> datetime part is in local time corresponding to the offset, when one is
> specified (check https://momentjs.com/docs/#/parsing/asp-net-json-date/
> <https://momentjs.com/docs/#/parsing/asp-net-json-date/>)
>
> So, is there some built-in JSON API in PostgreSQL to convert an AJAX
> Date from JSON or do I have to do this by hand?

By hand as this is a MS/ASP thing:

https://weblogs.asp.net/bleroy/dates-and-json

not a JSON thing.

> Seb

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Sebastien Flaesch
Сообщение: Re: JSON / ASP.NET AJAX Dates support in PostgreSQL
От: Ciprian Craciun
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected behavior when combining `generated always` columns and update rules