Request temporary freeze of libpgtcl chapter in manual

От ljb
Тема Request temporary freeze of libpgtcl chapter in manual
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I have a new project to extend and finish up pgtcl, the Tcl interface to
PostgreSQL. This continues the effort to unbundle interfaces from the
PostgreSQL core.  Along with the software, I will be releasing a
stand-alone reference manual, which started life as libpgtcl.sgml from the
PostgreSQL core reference manual, but has been expanded, and portions were
rewritten.  I would like to request that no changes be made to the libpgtcl
chapter in the PostgreSQL reference manual, at least for the near term,
beyond file revision 1.40 in CVS.  Otherwise,  I can't promise any changes
you make will end up in my version of the manual, in the event that the
unbundling effort is successful.  Is this OK?