Re: Re: [SQL] JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there planto implement this?

От Radosław Smogura
Тема Re: Re: [SQL] JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there planto implement this?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Long, long time ago I've sent implementation with timers, you need to
search archive If you need this.

Regards,
Radek

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8514725/obtaining-a-java-util-timer-or-equivalent-in-a-javaee-friendly-way-that-works-on

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Re: [SQL] JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there plan to implement this?
Сообщение: Re: Re: [SQL] JDBC Statement.setQueryTimeout : is there plan to implement this?