Re: Increase value of OUTER_VAR

От Andrey V. Lepikhov
Тема Re: Increase value of OUTER_VAR
Дата
Re: Increase value of OUTER_VAR  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/11/21 10:37 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com> writes:
> (v2 below is a rebase up to HEAD; no actual code changes except
> for adjusting the definition of IS_SPECIAL_VARNO.)
I have looked at this code. No problems found.
Also, as a test, I used two tables with 1E5 partitions each. I tried to
do plain SELECT, JOIN, join with plain table. No errors found, only
performance issues. But it is a subject for another research.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

От: "Andrey V. Lepikhov"
Сообщение: Re: Asymmetric partition-wise JOIN
От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Added schema level support for publication.