Re: Fix help option of contrib/oid2name

От Tatsuro Yamada
Тема Re: Fix help option of contrib/oid2name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/08/17 12:42, Tatsuro Yamada wrote:
> On 2018/08/17 11:47, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 08:57:57PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>>> I agree on both points.  Any objections if I apply what's proposed here
>>> on HEAD?
>>
>> I have been looking at this patch.  And while consistency is nice, I
>> think that if we are cleaning up this stuff we could do a bit more to
>> be more consistent with the other binary tools:
>> - Addition of long options for connection options.
>> - removal of -h, and use it for host value instead of "-H".
>> - Use "USERNAME" instead of "NAME" in help().
>>
>> vacuumlo could also be improved a bit...
>
> Yeah, I'll revise the patch based on your suggestions.

I created WIP patch for oid2name and vacuumlo includes followings:

   oid2name and vacuumlo
   - Add long options

   only oid2name
   - Replace -H with -h
   - Replace NAME with USERNAME

I'll revise their documents and create new patch next week, probably. :)

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada

Вложения

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: FailedAssertion on partprune