Re: tapeblocks is uninitialized in logtape.c

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: tapeblocks is uninitialized in logtape.c
Дата
Re: tapeblocks is uninitialized in logtape.c
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/13/18 23:10, Tom Lane wrote:
> Jaime Casanova <jaime.casanova@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>>> My compiler gives me this message
>>> logtape.c: In function ‘ltsConcatWorkerTapes’:
>>> logtape.c:462:48: warning: ‘tapeblocks’ may be used uninitialized in
>>> this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
>>> lts->nBlocksAllocated = lt->offsetBlockNumber + tapeblocks;
>
> FWIW, I'm not seeing that.  What compiler are you using exactly?

This warning comes from using -Og instead of -O2.

It's the only such warning, so it would be nice to silence it, because
using -Og is somewhat useful.

Сообщение: Re: Cached/global query plans, autopreparation
Сообщение: Re: Cached/global query plans, autopreparation