Re: unstable postgres on freebsd

От Wes Sheldahl
Тема Re: unstable postgres on freebsd
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, it's a VPS running FreeBSD 6.1, so presumably it's in a FreeBSD jail. I'll verify that with my hosting provider and probably follow up along these lines. http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/kernel-resources.html seems to recommend running as different uid's as well. Right now it's running as pgsql, UID 70, which I'm sure is the default. Thanks,

Wes Sheldahl