Re: Mat Views and Conflicts

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Mat Views and Conflicts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/19/24 09:52, Zahir Lalani wrote:
> Hi All
>
> My understanding and hope was that Mat Views cache their data and that
> is how they are so fast. But we are experience “cancelling statement due
> to conflict with recovery” errors on MV’s with large data sets and I
> thought that this could only happen if we ran the underlying query, not
> the Mat View?

1) When you say '... ran the underlying query ...' are you referring to:

REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-refreshmaterializedview.html

2) What is the complete error message from the Postgres log?

> Have I got it wrong??

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Mat Views and Conflicts
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: DETAIL: Could not open file "pg_xact/0EEA": No such file or directory