Re: OLAP CUBE/ROLLUP Operators and GROUP BY grouping sets

От Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: OLAP CUBE/ROLLUP Operators and GROUP BY grouping sets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
We have a rude hack of temping hashed aggs to disk to deal with the
case where there is not enough memory. I don't think that's an ideal
solution, but it certainly has the code to dump to file. I can post
the patch later in the day ..

(This is some code for our undergrad db class assignment. I was
planning to clean it up and submit it properly but I never got the
time)

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh