Re: Is there going to be a port to Solaris 9 x86 in the

От Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Тема Re: Is there going to be a port to Solaris 9 x86 in the
Дата
Re: Is there going to be a port to Solaris 9 x86 in the
Список pgsql-hackers
PostgreSQL most definitely works great on Solaris x86 !

At UC Berkeley, we have our undergraduate students hack on the
internals of PostgreSQL in the upper-division "Introduction to
Database Systems" class ..

http://www-inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cs186/

The "official" platform is Solaris x86 - that's where the students get
accounts and they have to get their code working on that platform as
the TAs will only test and grade their submissions on Solaris x86.

(Besides, I also got TelegraphCQ running on Solaris x86 .. just for
kicks though .. and TelegraphCQ is based off of pgsql-7.3.2)

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Release cycle length
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Release cycle length