Re: Searching for substring with tsearch(1/2)

От Urmo
Тема Re: Searching for substring with tsearch(1/2)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Little important fact: it is not the indexing taking so long with FTS.
It is filling the fulltext table before creating indexes on it. I have
table A with with a column searchtext and trigger to create FTS records
of it in table cdsfti. So to fill the cdsfti table I did UPDATE A SET
oneintegercolumn = oneintgercolumn. oneintegercolumn does not have any
constraints or indexes what could be reason for decreased performance.