Re: ODBC driver and 7.4?

От nobody
Тема Re: ODBC driver and 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I had no problems using the latest ODBC driver and the 7.4 on cygwin. The
only difference was that the tables had schema name at front of them.
""Leeuw van der, Tim"" <tim.leeuwvander@nl.unisys.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded my database to 7.4, running on cygwin. I know get very frequent
problems opening ODBC connections to the database, it seems.

> Are other people experiencing such problems? How well is the ODBC driver
supposed to work with 7.4?
> Would the problem be in the ODBC driver, or with PostgreSQL? pgAdmin
doesn't seem to have any problems.

> What plans are there actually for an ODBC driver matching the 7.4 release
of PostgreSQL, and the new protocol?

От: lpeeters@primaplan.com (Larry Peeters)
Сообщение: State S0002 (Base table not found)
От: lee_5398@yahoo.com (Lee)
Сообщение: Specify port no to connect to Informix Database through ODBC