Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)

От Miquel van Smoorenburg
Тема Re: Humor me: Postgresql vs. MySql (esp. licensing)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article <39092.172.16.2.8.1065670971.squirrel@mail.devsea.com>,
John Wells <jb@devsea.com> wrote:
>Here's an interesting response from mysql.com sales.  Frankly, I don't see
>how using it on multiple internal servers violates the GPL?!?:

You're talking to a sales droid, a suit, someone whose brain
cells have died off because his tie was tied to tight.

So remember the old adage .. "never attribute to malice that
which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Mike.
--
Never trust a statistic you didn't fake yourself.