Re: Postgresql Installation Problem

От Frank Seesink
Тема Re: Postgresql Installation Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
NK,

If you're using PostgreSQL under Cygwin, why not just use the pre-built
version of PostgreSQL (v7.3.4-2 as I write this) available from Cygwin's
setup.exe?  There is really no need to compile from source in most
cases.  Just follow Jason Tishler's README in

    /usr/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.3.4.README

or available here:

http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.3.4.README