Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS

От: Relaxin
Тема: Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Rudi Starcevic, )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Rod Taylor, )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Rudi Starcevic, )
   Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Neil Conway, )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Nick Fankhauser", )
   Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Jean-Luc Lachance, )
   Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Christopher Browne, )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Christopher Browne, )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Shridhar Daithankar", )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
   Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("scott.marlowe", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Hannu Krosing, )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Hannu Krosing, )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (William Yu, )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("scott.marlowe", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Christopher Browne, )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Neil Conway, )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Patrick Hatcher", )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
   Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Neil Conway, )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
 Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  ("Relaxin", )
  Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS  (Eirik Oeverby, )

So after you did that, where able to position to ANY record within the
resultset?

Ex. Position 100,000; then  to Position 5; then to position 50,000, etc...

If you are able to do that and have your positioned row available to you
immediately, then I'll believe that it's the ODBC driver.