Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS

От Relaxin
Тема Re: SELECT's take a long time compared to other DBMS
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
So after you did that, where able to position to ANY record within the
resultset?

Ex. Position 100,000; then  to Position 5; then to position 50,000, etc...

If you are able to do that and have your positioned row available to you
immediately, then I'll believe that it's the ODBC driver.