TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column

От Josué Maldonado
Тема TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column
Дата
Re: TCL trigger doesn't work after deleting a column
Список pgsql-general
Hello list,

The TCL trigger that uses NEW and OLD arrays failed after after I
removed a unused column, now I got this error:

pltcl: Cache lookup for attribute '........pg.dropped.24........' type 0
failed

I already did a vacuum, but the error remain. Any idea how to fix/avoid
that?

Thanks in advance

--
Josué Maldonado.