"Allow inherited tables to inherit index/primary key" -- about when?

От Julian Mehnle
Тема "Allow inherited tables to inherit index/primary key" -- about when?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I found the item mentioned in the subject on the PostgreSQL TODO list[1],
but it isn't marked for implementation for 7.4, so I'm wondering whether
there is any somewhat concrete plan on when this will be implemented?  7.4?
7.5?  8.0?

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://developer.postgresql.org/todo.php