Re: What is the fastest way to get a resultset

От Bupp Phillips
Тема Re: What is the fastest way to get a resultset
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Is this something that can be done thru a SQL statement, or are you saying
that I need to develop logic to handle this because the database won't hold
the resultset on the server, but instead sends it all to the client?

It there a way to get server side cursors with Postgresql like SQLServer has
or is this a limitation that it has?

Thanks