Re: Postgres Benchmark Results

От Andreas Kostyrka
Тема Re: Postgres Benchmark Results
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>    I'm writing a full report, but I'm having a
> lot of problems with MySQL,
> I'd like to give it a fair chance, but it shows
> real obstination in NOT
> working.

Well that matches up well with my experience, better even yet, file a performance bug to the commercial support and
you'llget an explanation why your schema (or your hardware, well anything but the database software used) is the guilty
factor.

but you know these IT manager journals consider mysql as the relevant opensource database. Guess it matches better with
theirexpection than PG or say MaxDB (the artist known formerly as Sap DB).

Andreas

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq