Re: Cywin? Or wait for 7.4 and Windows port?

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Cywin? Or wait for 7.4 and Windows port?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrew Gould schrieb:

> I have a couple trips coming up; and need PostgreSQL
> to coexist with MS Access on my laptop.
>
> Should I go the Cygwin route?  Or are we close to 7.4
> and the Windows port?  (Is it a matter of weeks or
> months?)

To my understanding 7.4 won't include the windows port. I wouldn't go for
the cygwin solution either, though

I have been using successfully the PeerDirect Beta version on my Windows
box (though not for a production system) Installation "guide" and download
link can be found here:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/InstallingOnWindows

Thomas

От: Andrew Gould
Сообщение: Cywin? Or wait for 7.4 and Windows port?
От: Andrew Gould
Сообщение: Re: Cywin? Or wait for 7.4 and Windows port?