Re: LDAP configuration problem

От Wenjian Yang
Тема Re: LDAP configuration problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Sorry, below are the lines in the log file:

LOG:  invalid entry in file "/pub/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf" at line 78, token "ldap://dc.domain.com/dc=domain^Adc=com;DOMAIN\"
FATAL:  missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
HINT:  See server log for details.

And the pg_hba.conf line 78, is

host  all  all  0.0.0.0   0.0.0.0 ldap://dc.domain.com/dc=domain,dc=com/DOMAIN\

Since the previous email, I had the same problem on another FC6 x86_64 box.

Thanks.

Wenjian

On 12/29/06, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
Wenjian Yang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just installed 8.2.0 from rpms on FC6 i386 and wanted to try out
> the built-in LDAP support.
>
> The following LDAP authentication was added to "pg_hba.conf"
>
> host  all  all  0.0.0.0 <http://0.0.0.0>  0.0.0.0 <http://0.0.0.0>
> ldap://dc.domain.com/dc=domain,dc=com/DOMAIN\
>
> However when trying to connect from another machine, it gave the error
> "FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file".
>
> Looking at the server log, the comma in "dc=domain,dc=com" has become ^A
> while all the other characters are intact.
>
> Does this have to do with some other packages or I specified the the
> line wrong? Thanks in advance.

The first thing you've done wrong is not actually include the log lines
that had something to do with it. What are those server log lines?

Anyway, I beleive you should write:
host all all 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ldap
ldap://dc.domain.com/dc=domain,dc=com/DOMAIN\

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: LDAP configuration problem
Сообщение: Re: LDAP configuration problem