Re: Activate a function on the PostgreSQL server

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Activate a function on the PostgreSQL server
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
You can try building the binaries on Windows using MinGW

On 10/2/06, A. Kretschmer <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com > wrote:
am  Mon, dem 02.10.2006, um  6:31:06 +0200 mailte Johan Cloete folgendes:
> Hi Andreas,
> Unfortunately I use Windows XP Pro, what are my options ?
> Thanks for your assistance
> Johan Cloete

I'm not familiar with the windows-os, but i know, there are some
toolkits, you should search with google for it.

Please, no silly top-posting with fullquote below.

HTH, Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer
Kontakt:  Heynitz: 035242/47215,   D1: 0160/7141639 (mehr: -> Header)