Re: server administration problem: Database startup and permissions

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: server administration problem: Database startup and permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is because in the pgadmin3 server settings for PostgreSQL database you did set the user as 'postgres' (default behavior) and never changed it. Now as you did run the 'initdb' process with user 'jsbali' so that is the user which exists in the database not the 'postgres' user. So the solution for that will add the user 'jsbal' in your pgadmin3 server settings instead of 'postgres' and then try connecting from pgadmin3.

Thanks,
--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)