Re: Postgresql with Access 97

От Shoaib Mir
Тема Re: Postgresql with Access 97
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You can try SQL_ASCII encoding in the following way in PostgreSQL:

CREATE DATABASE test
  WITH ENCODING='SQL_ASCII';

In the past I have used this good tool for conversion between Access and PostgreSQL. You can give it a try as well

http://www.data-conversions.net/access-to-postgresql-pro-converter.html

/Shoaib