Re: After vacuum application runs very slow ? is this common behavior ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: After vacuum application runs very slow ? is this common behavior ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/6/20 8:20 PM, Sri Linux wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Our production database size is about 2TB and we had run into issues and
> Postgres log did recommend running the vacuum in single-user mode. We
> have successfully completed running a single user mode vacuum without
> any options. .. services were online after vacuum. Application load time
> and response times are very poor and don't load sometimes. Is this
> common behavior after a vacuum? DO we need to consider any post
> activities or give some time for the database to settle down?

Given that there is no actual useful/hard data in the above the chances
of there being a relevant answer in return is doubtful.

Also given your subsequent post the major version you are using is
nearing 1 year past EOL and is 21 minor releases behind the last release
in the series. At the very least you need to bring it up to the last
minor release.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com