Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/13/21 5:46 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2021-10-13 16:06:32 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> If you prep a patch I'll test it.
> Well, right now I'm wondering if the better fix is to just remove the whole
> win32 block. I don't know how far back, but afaict it's not needed. Seems to
> have been needed for narwhal at some point, according to 02b61dd08f99. But
> narwhal is long dead.

Ok, I'll test it out.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: GIN pending list cleanup during autoanalyze blocks cleanup by VACUUM
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: should we allow users with a predefined role to access pg_backend_memory_contexts view and pg_log_backend_memory_contexts function?