Re: need help

От Aaron Bono
Тема Re: need help
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 5/14/07, Penchalaiah P. <penchalaiahp@infics.com> wrote:

Hi …

            Create table cdano_nya(cdano int4,nyano int4) … I created this table and then I inserted some values to this( 234576,86)…

            Now when I am updating this table .. its not updating ..query is continuously running…

            When I am stopping query its giving this message….ERROR:  canceling statement due to user request..

May I know the reason y its not running.. and I am unable to drop this table also…when I am selecting this table in pgAdmin..its strucking the pgAdmin…..

Any one can help in this

What does your query look like?  Are you using locking or transactions where other queries are blocking your query from running?

-Aaron

   Aaron Bono
   Aranya Software Technologies, Inc.
   http://www.aranya.com