[GENERAL] Can PG replace redis, amqp, s3 in the future?

Is is possible that PostgreSQL will replace these building blocks in the future?

 - redis (Caching)
 - rabbitmq (amqp)
 - s3 (Blob storage)

One question is "is it possible?", then next "is it feasible?"

I think it would be great if I could use PG only and if I could
avoid the other types of servers.

The benefit is not very obvious on the first sight. I think it will saves you
time, money and energy only in the long run.

What do you think?

Regards,
  Thomas Güttler

--
I am looking for feedback for my personal programming guidelines:
https://github.com/guettli/programming-guidelines