Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Daniil,

On 2017/02/04 23:39, Daniil Megrabyan wrote:
> [...]
guessingthat error comes from the driver(or driver manager though?). What should I check?
>> Thanks for the Mylog output.
>> Could you tell me the definition of core_message table?
> For sure.
> CREATE TABLE Сore_Message (
>     id int8 NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('core_message_id_seq'::regclass),
>     channel_id int8 NOT NULL,
>     date timestamp(6) NOT NULL,
>     member_id int8 NOT NULL,
>     reply_id int8
> )
> WITH (OIDS=FALSE);

Thanks.
Unfortunately I can't reproduce your case.

Though I found a suspicious place thanks to the mylog you sent, there is
not enough
information in the log unfortunately.

Could you build the drivers from source?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters