Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/1/19 12:42 PM, Tom K wrote:

> Of note are the characters f2W below.  I see nothing in the postgres
> source code to indicate this is any recognizable postgres message.  A
> part of me suspects that the postgres binaries got corrupted.   Had this
> case occur with glib-common and a reinstall fixed it.  However the
> postgres binaries csum matches a standalone install perfectly so that
> should not be an issue.

It comes from timeline.c:

https://doxygen.postgresql.org/bin_2pg__rewind_2timeline_8c.html

pg_log_error("syntax error in history file: %s", fline);

There should be another error message after the above.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up
Сообщение: Re: psql: FATAL: the database system is starting up