Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3
Дата
Список pgsql-www
2009/12/3 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:00 PM,  <webmaster@postgresql.org> wrote:
> PostgreSQL.org moderation report - 2009-12-3 14:0:1.
>
> There are 6 documentation comment(s) requiring moderation.
> There are 7 event(s) requiring moderation.
> There are 5 news item(s) requiring moderation.
> There are 5 professional service(s) requiring moderation.
>
> Moderators; please check and moderate these items as soon as possible!

I'm getting somewhat tired of asking this. Who is moderating at the
moment? Should I assume that everyone has quit?

--
Dave Page

Isn't there a single list of moderators available?  I would have thought that if anyone isn't able to moderate anymore, they should be removed.  This would allow assessment of the list size to determine whether others need to be sought to moderate in their stead.

Thom

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3