Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 10/10/2016 10:50 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> On Monday, October 10, 2016, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com
> <mailto:josh@agliodbs.com>> wrote:

>     One thing which would improve this is to have setup.py take an optional
>     --directory argument.
>

> How so? It gets the path from the config, the same way the app does. If
> you separate them, it's bound to go wrong for some users.

Ah, so I can drop a path into config_local?

In that case, configuring that and running setup.py is what needs to
happen for the RPM ...

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 Server does not create SQLite tables