RE: Why is parula failing?

От Tharakan, Robins
Тема RE: Why is parula failing?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've now switched to GCC v13.2 and triggered a run. Let's see if the tests stabilize now.

So although HEAD ran fine, but I saw multiple failures (v12, v13, v16) all of which passed on subsequent-tries,
of which some were even"signal 6: Aborted".

FWIW, I compiled gcc v13.2 (default options) from source which IIUC shouldn't be to blame. Two other possible
reasons could be that the buildfarm doesn't have an aarch64 + gcc 13.2 combination (quick check I couldn't
see any), or, that this hardware is flaky.

Either way, this instance is a throw-away so let me know if this isn't helping. I'll swap it out in case there's not
much benefit to be had.

Also, it'd be great if someone could point me to a way to update the "Compiler" section in "System Detail" on
the buildfarm page (it wrongly shows GCC as v7.3.1).

-
thanks
robins