Re: descriptions of pg_stat_user_functions and pg_stat_slru

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: descriptions of pg_stat_user_functions and pg_stat_slru
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On 2020/05/20 22:32, Tom Lane wrote:
> Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> writes:
>> Also I don't like that all the stats views are packed in one section
>> currently. Which makes the docs difficult to read, I'm afraid. Thought?
>> If we change the layout entirely, at the same time, what about separating
>> each view into different section by adding <sect2>?
>
> OK by me --- that, too, would be more like the existing catalogs
> chapter.

Yeah, so I'd like to propose the attached patch.

- 6644 | LWLock          | ProcArrayLock
+ 6644 | LWLock          | ProcArray

I found "ProcArrayLock" is still used in monitoring.sgml though
it was renamed to ProcArray. So the patch also includes the above change.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center